Smart Checklist Dashboard

zahavit simhayev March 19, 2023

Hi,

Is there a method of making a pie chart or any other form of visual to find out the total of checklists by their status? For example, how much is done or in progress, etc?

Thanks.

5 answers

1 vote
Olena Brazhko_Railsware_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

@zahavit simhayev hey!

Indeed, there is no in-built functionality in Smart Checklist to create any kind of charts. 

At the moment, the best way would be to follow the path offered by colleagues above - through Jira Software.

For more support on Smart Checklist, be sure to reach out directly to our team at smartchecklist@railsware.com

Best,

Olena

Olena Brazhko_Railsware_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

@zahavit simhayev

One more thought!

As simple as it is, you can see the visual representation of Smart Checklist progress on the Progress bar above the checklist items:

image.png

I hope this helps!

Regards, Olena

0 votes
Olha Yevdokymova_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 20, 2023

Hi @zahavit simhayev !
Our team has developed Recurring Checklists and Reports add-on that allows you to create and manage checklists for your tasks and projects as well as generate reports of the form submissions. You can see forms submissions and drafts in a table view, so you can easily see the status and details of your work.
Hope this will help!Снимок экрана 2023-03-20 в 18.12.38.png

0 votes
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2023

Hi @zahavit simhayev

you can create a filter to achieve this if not the whole project. See the steps here

download.png

zahavit simhayev March 20, 2023

Hi @Najm Polaris ,

Thanks for your answer! But actually, I am looking to get the same view for the Smart Checklist add-on. Do you know how I can achieve this?

Thanks, Zahavit.

Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2023

@zahavit simhayev ,

there is documentation here 

Create the JQL using the documentation, then you can save the JQL and create the dashboard pie chart. 

0 votes
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2023

Hi @Jack Brickey my name is Habib - 

Yes, you can create a pie chart in Jira Software to show the total of checklists by their status. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Go to Project → choose the Specific project.
  2. Click on the Report icon on the left side of the menu.
  3. Go to ‘Others’ section and click on Workload Pie Chart Report.
  4. Select Project or issue filter for which to generate the report.
  5. In the Statistic Type, select the field name on which the pie chart will be formed.
You can chart by assignee, project, component, reporter, resolution, sprint, priority, or issue type². I hope this helps!
Thanks Habib 

Hi @habib rahman ,

Thanks for your answer! But actually, I am looking to get the same view for the Smart Checklist add-on. Do you know how I can achieve this?

Thanks, Zahavit.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2023

Hi @zahavit simhayev , welcome to the community.

I assume that you are using a checklist add-on is that correct? I don't believe that is going to be possible to achieve your goal. However, I would reach out to the vendor of the add-on and inquire to be sure.

Hi @Jack Brickey ,

Yes, that's correct. Thanks for your reply! 

Thanks, Zahavit

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events