Site Access

fahad.abbasi December 14, 2022

Hi Team, this is regarding user access. "Site Access"> "User Invites" >"existing users can send invitations to anyone" is not ticked off yet existing users are being able to send invitation.  I need this to stop, hope you can help.  Thank you.

Fahad  

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022
fahad.abbasi December 14, 2022

Thanks for your reply, Ollie. I read the whole article before raising the question.  I think we have a problem here; the existing users should not be able to invite users with the settings that I have in place. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

You have disabled user invites but users can still use Invite links to get access to your site?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2022

btw, start watching this issue

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6734

Like fahad.abbasi likes this
fahad.abbasi December 15, 2022

Yes Ollie, user invite is disabled but still existing users are able to send invites. 

fahad.abbasi December 15, 2022

I believe I've found the answer by watching the issue.  Even though the invite is turned off the existing user can still send the invite, but it does require the Site Admin approval.  Thank you, Ollie. 

Like Ollie Guan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events