Show the Last edit user name in the Custom field

Deleted user June 4, 2020

Hi,

Is there a way to show the Last edited user name or user account id in the Custom field in the ticket?

Thanks,

Nagendra.

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2020

Hi @[deleted] 

I suppose Issue History add-on from Atlassian marketplace could help you at this request. It lets you view all changelog for Jira issues. So you don't need to search for the history tab of every issue manually.  This plugin tracks all issues history automatically and in one place.

For you, this add-on can show how there was a change of assignee at each ticket.

Also, plugin allows monitor updates made by each user.

2020-06-05_23-35-32.jpgPlease let me know if I understand you wrong

Deleted user June 9, 2020

Thank you. I was looking for this.  Thanks for your information. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

Hi Nagendra,

You should be able to look at the history of the issue and see that latest changes and who performed those. 

Deleted user June 5, 2020

@John Funk :

Thanks for your reply. But, it's not possible to show in Report or integration or for another purpose.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

No, the history table is not available to pull that information into JQL. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events