Show sub-tasks from different project on one board

Cathrine Esbensen December 6, 2021

I've got a board showing tasks from two different project. One of the project is listing the task like I want to (Mother-task (story) and then all the connected sub-tasks), but tasks from the other project is showing just under "Other tasks" and Story. Try to find out what I can do to fix this, but I could not find any answer regarding this problem. 

Here is a picture of my board. In the top is what I want all the tasks in the button to look like: 

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

@Cathrine Esbensen 

You can validate if the filter that extracts issues from the other project is applied in the card configuration.

In the structure settings, in the option "Filter query", you can see the JQL which is used to fetch items.

To edit it, it is necessary to create or edit the filter applied in the panel, for that click on "Edit filter query" and apply the new search.

filter board.PNG

Then save and check if the board already has the new subtask issues. See an example:

Subtask.PNG

Cathrine Esbensen December 6, 2021

Thank you @Fernando Eugênio da Silva ! I'm one step closer to the finishline.

My problem now is

1. If there is some storys that don't have sub-tasks, I can't see them in det board with that JQL.
  2. I now got all the sub-tasks from the two Projects, but I want to show the tasks given to the Devteam. Try do add project in ("SoftRig Mobile App", "SoftRig Platform") AND issuetype = Sub-task AND "DevTeam[Dropdown]" = Stark.  Nothing! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events