Show a JIRA Issue's Source tab in the Greenhopper Issue Detail View?

Is there anyway to show the Source tab of an issue in the greenhopper issue detail view on the agile board? I'd like to be able to see if a crucible review has been created for a ticket without having to open the web page for the ticket.

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Kenneth,

Make sure you have the latest version of the JIRA FishEye/Stash Plugin installed. And the latest version of GreenHopper.

With that, and the Application Links, you should be good to go.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Renjith Pillai Community Champion Jan 29, 2013

Really? Is that already present in released versions of GH?

unfortunately we're downlevel on JIRA so I can't determine if that will work, working with IT here to see if we can get it all updated.

I apologise, Kenneth, the source tab is available in GreenHopper, but not the Crucible reviews.

Hmm..

Not sure what I am missing?

The source tab is available in the Jira issue detail view, however, in Greenhopper, the issue detail view on the right is not showing the source info from fisheye.

Running greenhopper 6.1.4.2 and jira 5.2.1 and all plugins up to date

Rune

Unfortunately we're running JIRA 5.0.6 and I don't have the ability to update it.

What I'm trying to accomplish is have the Crucible review appear in the Issue Details in a greenhopper board.

Ken R

Using Jira v6.0.6 and GH/Agile v6.3.0.2 I can't see the source tab either. I have the application link set up as well, but still it doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

56 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot