Show a JIRA Issue's Source tab in the Greenhopper Issue Detail View?

Kenneth Rogers January 29, 2013

Is there anyway to show the Source tab of an issue in the greenhopper issue detail view on the agile board? I'd like to be able to see if a crucible review has been created for a ticket without having to open the web page for the ticket.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Hi Kenneth,

Make sure you have the latest version of the JIRA FishEye/Stash Plugin installed. And the latest version of GreenHopper.

With that, and the Application Links, you should be good to go.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Really? Is that already present in released versions of GH?

Kenneth Rogers February 5, 2013

unfortunately we're downlevel on JIRA so I can't determine if that will work, working with IT here to see if we can get it all updated.

Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2013

I apologise, Kenneth, the source tab is available in GreenHopper, but not the Crucible reviews.

0 votes
Andreas Kjær September 4, 2013

Using Jira v6.0.6 and GH/Agile v6.3.0.2 I can't see the source tab either. I have the application link set up as well, but still it doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

0 votes
Rune_Engseth March 12, 2013

Hmm..

Not sure what I am missing?

The source tab is available in the Jira issue detail view, however, in Greenhopper, the issue detail view on the right is not showing the source info from fisheye.

Running greenhopper 6.1.4.2 and jira 5.2.1 and all plugins up to date

Rune

Kenneth Rogers March 12, 2013

Unfortunately we're running JIRA 5.0.6 and I don't have the ability to update it.

What I'm trying to accomplish is have the Crucible review appear in the Issue Details in a greenhopper board.

Ken R

Suggest an answer