Show Epic link inide sub tasks

Vincenzo Altimari December 1, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to show inside a subtask card the epic link (or eventualy epic name) in a cloud based project scrum board, as showed inside the picture. 

I've already tried to go inside the board setting and then card layout but inside the field drop down I cannot find the "Epic link" or "epic name" field to display. Is it normal? The system doesn't allow e to change context to epic link field. Another information is that I can correctly see the field inside epic type issues. 

Thank yuo all for any advice!

epic link show.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Hey @Vincenzo Altimari, it's not available out of the box. There are a few suggestions related to this at the Atlassian ticket system.

You can also vote on these features/suggestions to increase their visibility and add yourself as a watcher to receive updates moving forward. There are also interesting discussions and answers to similar questions here in the community. Have a look at one of those: Display Epic Link on a subtask.

I hope that helps.

IL.

Vincenzo Altimari December 3, 2020

Thank you Ivana, I didn't thought it was not available at standard. Maybe I'll have to follow some suggestion and go through some kind of automation. 

Like Ivan Lima likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events