Share this Issue by Emailing other Users.

mariola howell August 18, 2015

When I send a message to another user via the "Share this issue by emailing other users" pop-up, there does not seem to be any trace of my message. How can I check on the messages I send, and their content? All I can see is an emailed reply – if there is one.

4 answers

1 vote
Sebastian Schöne September 22, 2015

Hi Mariola,

I have a similar usage of sharing issues and I use a free plugin which track each share action. Additionally you can grant a share view to non users (of your JIRA). Maybe this free plugin would be a nice solution for your request?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.shareYourJira

Hint: It grant a dynamcially view, so there is no need to refresh active shares smile

0 votes
mariola howell August 19, 2015

What is the COG icon?

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

COG icon is the gear like button you can see in the screen.

mariola howell August 20, 2015

I don't have a Mail queue option on the COG Icon. I have Projects, Add-ons, User Management, Issues, System, Structure.

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2015

To access the JIRA Mail Queue please click on the COG Icon > Select Mail queue at the left menu.

JIRA flushes the queue every minute, so share the issue and make sure the notification is arriving at the mail queue.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

If you are fast enough, check the JIRA Mail Queue. Other than that, check the logs. Also, if you like, put your email address in so you will have a copy.

Suggest an answer