Set per-user working time in JIRA

Richard Urwin April 16, 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to configure working time on a per-user basis in JIRA?

I'm creating a Scrum Sprint and the time estimation is wrong becase one of our developers only works part-time.

Thanks,

Richard

4 answers

0 votes
BentS April 15, 2015

Hi, is there any news or solution to Mr. Richard's excellent question (configure working time on a per-user basis). This should be basic functionality in an Agile/Scrum tool (or even in a plain ticket-system as JIRA). Anyone knows if this is proposed as a new feature in JIRA/Agile?

0 votes
Michael Hauschild July 2, 2014

Hi,

I have the same issue and would like to plan the time of team members, based on their working hours. eg. someone only works 20 hours a week, or only tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

Any recommendations?

Michael

0 votes
Richard Urwin April 24, 2014

Hi Monique,

Thanks for the info. It looks similar, but not quite like what I want to do I'm afraid. It appears to be more reporting, as opposed to actual working hours per user.

Richard

0 votes
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2014

Hey there, Richard.

The time tracking is only implemented globally as of now. I believe that you might be interested to watch this Improvement ticket below:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6137

Share your thoughts and ideas on how this will benefit JIRA users in the future. Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer