Server compatible

Top Kampol September 9, 2017

I tried to install on our server but not successful. I would like to ask what is the minimum server requirement to use Jira Server version on ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2017

You may wish to start here if haven't already done so - Supported Platforms

Top Kampol September 10, 2017

I could not find the right answer by searching that keyword you suggested. It probably my previous question was not enough information. We installed it on centos server which has 1 gb ram, so ilwe suspected that it might the cause of unsuccessfully deployment and not enough ram to use ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2017

Unsure if this is the previous link i sent or not. It isn't showing in my browser window at the moment. The following should help. 1G seems lite for a production system but should work initially. When you say the installation doesn't work what does that mean exactly? What are you seeing? Did you following the latest install instructions?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/jira-applications-installation-requirements-802592164.html?_ga=2.132093455.1894002913.1504959493-861396420.1476505466

p.s. With the Summit taking place this week you may find responses a bit slower in the Community. If that is the case you may wish to reach out to Atlassian's support.

Suggest an answer