Sending an email with a list of issues

Eduardo Carrada September 18, 2022

Hello!

In the example https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/bulk-handling-of-issues-993924653.html, we can see the option "process all issues produced by this trigger in a bulk" but in the current Jira automation options this option is unavailable.

Screenshot from 2022-09-18 14-34-52.png

Anyone know how can I send an email with a list of issues?

3 answers

1 vote
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Eduardo Carrada 

please note that sending a mail with a list of issues can also be done by selecting issues in the "search issues" list, save the search as a "Filter" and then subscribe to the filter. That will trigger a mail in the configured interval containg the filter result as a list.

Regards,

Harald

1 vote
Eduardo Carrada September 18, 2022

I solved it with New Action > lookupIssues

jose.marti October 14, 2022

Hi @Eduardo Carrada

I'm facing the same issue you mentioned and although I've tried to use New Action > LookupIssues this is not working for me. The automation stills sends one email per issue. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your solution?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jose

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hello @Eduardo Carrada 

Also make a note that the document link you were referencing was for the Server/Data Center product, while your post is tagged as Cloud. Notice in the upper right corner it says "Data Center and Server 8.0".

This is the link for the top level page for the Cloud product Automation feature:

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events