• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Selecting Clear Done Issues Does Not Clear All Issues from the DONE Column Edited

I have over 100 issues in the DONE column. When I select Clear 22 Done issues from the top of the DONE column, it clears the 22 issues, but there are still 102 issues in the DONE column. In addition, the Clear xx Done issues is no longer available at the top of the column.

How do I clear the rest of the issues?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

@Trudy Claspill Thank you! That was the issue. I had to move the issues from the DONE column to another column and then back to DONE again to get the green checkmark to appear. Then I was able to clear them.

Wow, that was not easy to track down!

Hello @Jim Gavin 

Welcome to the community.

Are you working with a Next Gen or Classic project?

Thank you!

It's a Next Gen project.

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Mar 12, 2021

Hi Jim,

Does the board use a filter that has multiple projects in it? Are you a project administrator for all of those projects if yes? 

As far as I know, it is just one project. And I am an administrator of the project.

Hi John, that's actually where I started, but it doesn't have any information that relates to what I've been seeing with only some of the issues being cleared from the board.

Hello @Jim Gavin 

I wonder if the issue you are seeing is the one discussed in the most recent comments on that article (from July and August of 2020).

In those comments people mention having the same problem as you. The author of the article mentions that the issues must be Resolved in order to be cleared. The Resolved issues will have a green checkmark on them.

Like Jim Gavin likes this
John Funk Community Leader Mar 15, 2021

Are the issues not getting cleared in a different status than the ones that ARE getting cleared?

All of the issues that I am trying to clear are in the DONE column, so as far as I know, they have the DONE status.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

106 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you