See released issues on Kanban board

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

I have released bunch of issues today, but it seems that it is not possible to view release information on the Kanban board. Where could I see statistics for my release? Do I need to crete filters and use other JIRA reporting capabilities instead of GreenHopper (I use the latest GH 6.0.4)?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

If you just want to see those issues at your board, you could just go to The board configuration (as board owner) and in the first tab ("Filter") modify thesection "work filter" to your liking.

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

Specifically, "releasing" an item applies a FixVersion to that item (or applies the item to a FixVersion, I'm not sure which way to think of it) so you'll want to remove the Sub-Filter "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY".

Keep in mind that this means that the items won't leave your kanban board (unless you transition them to a status not represented on the board) so the list could get really long.

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

Agreed with Justin.

If you want items to leave your board as they 'age' out, you can use something like this as your work filter 'status != Resolved or updated > -7d' (which will only keep resolved items on the board if they have been updated in the last 7 days).

David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

Both of the gusy are right, I could have pointed this out. What you could also do is apply a quickfilter like "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY" in order to hide tho looong list if you want this but not remove the items from the board.

Suggest an answer