Search for Issues from previously closed Sprints from last 4 - 6 sprints

KB Pinglia May 7, 2021

I want to search JIRA issues from closed Sprints.  But I want to search for Sprints within a certain period.  Like say Oct 2020 to March 2021

2 answers

3 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Hi @KB Pinglia You can use the below JQL to search the issues in Closed sprint for the specific date interval

project = "XYZ" AND Sprint in closedSprints() AND (created >= "2020-10-01" AND created <= "2021-03-1")

You can update the created dates based on your search query.

Let me know how it goes or you face any issue

KB Pinglia May 7, 2021

Thanks I'll try it out. and let you know.  I was thinking is there anything you can set inside "closedSprint()" 

For example is there a function like this: closedSprint("closed after 2020-10-01")?

I'm searching for certain issues for certain users.  And I got the filter to work, but I need to narrow it now by selective Sprints.  I could do it the long way Sprint = (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) But if I can do it by setting a certain period, then it would be quick update for future uses.

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021
Like # people like this
0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2021

Suggest an answer