Scrum for Greenhopper Rapid Board Lab - option not showing

Paul Ellis January 31, 2012

Hi,

I read about GreepHopper Rapid Board in Labs on the JIRA Product Blog but the option to turn it on is not appearing in the Greenhopper admin screen. All my plugins are up to date, I'm using Jira v4.4.3, Greenhopper v5.8.3. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2012

Hi Paul,

The Scrum for Rapid Board was introduced, (in labs), in version v5.8.5 so you will need to upgrade your Greenhopper. However, I see that you say you are running JIRA v4.4.3 so you will also need to upgrade to JIRA v4.4.4 before getting access to that functionality: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/The+Future+of+GreenHopper

All the best,

John

Paul Ellis January 31, 2012

I've upgraded Jira to 4.4.4 but no update for Greenhopper is visible, in fact it says that Greenhopper is not registered with the plugin exchange.

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2012

This should be fixed now, you can now updated in the Plugin Manager.

Thanks,

Shaun

Suggest an answer