Running both ScriptRunner 3.0.10 and JIRA Agile 6.6.70 on JIRA 6.3.12,
These errors only pop in Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Disabling the Script Runner plugin solves this issue.
I'm getting the same issue and it does indeed seem like the problem is a conflict between JIRA Agile and ScriptRunner. I checked this in two ways. First, I entered plugin safe mode. Once there, I enabled the JIRA Agile add-on. As a control, I then verified that I didn't get the error. (I didn't.) After enabling the ScriptRunner add-on, I checked again. The error was there. Second, I excited plugin safe mode, restoring previous settings. I verified that I was still getting the error. (I was.) I then disabled only the ScriptRunner add-on. When I checked again, the error was gone.
Current state of my investigation is that the security environment around our JIRA instance running JIRA Agile and ScriptRunner is involved. As a standalone instance out of this context does not suffer from this defect.
...It's true that there are projects in Jira; but they are merely a way to cut off issues, to tell them apart from other sections of work and to apply rules that are specific to that team (the schemes)....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs