Scope Change notification

Brian Osborne October 6, 2017

Is there a way to get notification when someone adds a task/story/bug to a Fix Version?

4 answers

1 vote
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Yes, using Jirassimo Notifications and checking for specific field change as described here

Best,

Vladimir

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2017

I am quite sure that you could create a simple scripted listener with the ScriptRunner add-on and check for the changes of the "Fix Version" field.

When that is changed (and possibly the issue meets some other criteria), you can send out an email with ScriptRunner.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2017

I am quite sure that you could create a simple scripted listener with the ScriptRunner add-on and check for the changes of the "Fix Version" field. When that is changed (and possibly the issue meets some other criteria), you can send out an email with ScriptRunner.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2017

I am quite sure that you could create a simple scripted listener with the ScriptRunner add-on and check for the changes of the "Fix Version" field. When that is changed (and possibly the issue meets some other criteria), you can send out an email with ScriptRunner.

Suggest an answer