Schedule bars and sprints not showing on roadmap in company-managed project

Ondřej Mařík June 6, 2022

Hi all,

I have recently migrated a scrum project from a team-managed to a company-managed project. 

Before that, there were schedule bars and sprints on the roadmap, for both epics and stories: Screenshot 2022-06-01 124438.png

Now, they are not showing. Neither the sprints nor the schedule bars. Does anyone know what might be the problem? Did not find any settings for the roadmap.

After migr roadmap problem Screenshot 2022-06-06 144531.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Ondřej Mařík -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Regarding the Epics, the timeline bars display based on the Start Date and Due Date fields.  Have you checked your epics to see if those fields have values after the migration?

And for the child items of epics which are in sprints: I do not think sprints move when you move the issues between the project types, and so that history is lost in regards to roadmaps.  New sprints going forward should appear for a Scrum board's issues shown on the roadmap.

Kind regards,
Bill

Ondřej Mařík June 7, 2022

Hi @Bill Sheboy,

thank you for your answer. I found out already that Epics' bars are based on the Start Date and Due Date.

It should be sufficient for me if Story bars are filled for the new sprints. I hope that Epics Start and Due Dates will be calculated automatically based on their child items as it was before the migration.

Regards,

Ondrej

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events