Sales plan with Atlas CRM

Robin Schubert April 3, 2020

Good morning,

I started to test Atlas CRM and I am a little bit confused about the sales section. I like to use this section to plan my future sales but there is not date field to choose?

Every sales entry is assigned to the actual month.

Is there any option to plan for future? To create a date field will not be integrated into the sales report.

I hope, somebody has an idea.

Best,

Robin

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

Hi Robin,

It's currently not possible to plan a sale for the future. I'll create an issue for that.

At what point in the sales process do you know when the closing date will be? When you transition the sale through the funnel or when you're closing it?

Thank you,
Maarten

Robin Schubert April 3, 2020

Hey Maarten,

thank you for your answer! 

I think the turnover depends on the stage of the sales process. When I get a new lead, I plan the turnover for specific period. In example: for one project I could get 2.000€ per month from June to October. I want to plan this. When I make the billing the amount comes to an really turnover. Something like that.

Best,

Robin

Like Maarten Arts likes this
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

Thanks Robin! It seems that you're not only looking for functionality to plan sales in the future, but to also have recurring sales or sales spread out over a longer period of time.

We currently don't have functionality for this, but I will add it to our internal backlog. Please reach out to us in our service desk if you want us to contact you when we release such functionality.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events