Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

SLA working on one project but not another, need help seeing the differences

Hey All,

Having a problem with SLAs in Jira Service Management. We currently have two projects spun up, IT Service Management and Action Register, the IT Service Management SLAs are working correctly (and haven't been changed from default) but the Action Register ones aren't showing anywhere (they used to pre and post Workflow changes but then I changed something on the SLA screen and no good).

Attached screenshots show the differences, I do have the SLA fields enabled in the view but they aren't showing up.

Action Register - Time to Resolution SLA.png

Action Register - SLA on View Screen.png

Action Register - SLA on Queue Screen.png

IT Service Management - Time ro Resolution SLA.png

IT Service Management - SLA on View Screen.pngIT Service Management - SLA on Queue Screen.png

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Sep 02, 2022

Hi Brody,

What is the Issue Type for the Test 4 issue in the Action project?

Hey John,

Apologize for the delay, I was on leave from the 2nd-12th.

The Issue Type is Action. We have multiple Issue Types setup for the project.

John Funk Community Leader Sep 13, 2022

Do you SLAs setup for that issue type? 

I tired the default of "all remaining issues" as I wanted it to cover all the issue types, at least to start with.

I have tried using the JQL to cover "issuetype= Action" but I still can't get the SLAs to display anywhere.

John Funk Community Leader Sep 22, 2022

Sorry for the long delay. I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian. Please post back here with the resolution so others can see. Good Luck!

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events