Roadmap is deactivated on Jira app for mac.

류 형우 ryoohw November 14, 2020

I'm using roadmap on the web, but can't use roadmap on Jira app for mac.

Roadmap is deactivated like this.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.09.28 PM.png

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2020

Hey @류 형우 ryoohw  from the Jira Cloud Mobile team :) 

Are you using a classic or a next-gen project ? 

If it is a Classic project we are working on bringing the integration to Mac and Mobile. 

We do not support Advance roadmaps, but we will support Roadmaps for Classic projects. 

Hope that answers your question :) 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2020

Yes I see this as well. My best guess is that it is not yet released in the Mac app. However, I did search JAC for any issues open for Component = Mac app and text ~"roadmap" and nothing appeared.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2020

hmmm, although this page would seem to say otherwise - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac 

I will continue to dig in a bit.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2020

Ah...ok. So Roadmap works in the Mac app for Next-gen but not (yet) for Classic project. :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events