Return Date Fields from Comments - Salesforce Zapier integration

Steven Trumble June 7, 2022

We have a Zapier integration so that when someone comments on a Jira Task this comment is also posted to the Salesforce Opportunity. 

However, when someone comments in Jira "This is scheduled for 1/1/2022" (using the //date functionality) in Salesforce the comment simply appears as "This is scheduled for  " (an empty space).

How can I get the //Date to appear in Salesforce comments?

TIA

1 answer

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 9, 2022

@Steven Trumble hello! Did you manage to resolve the issue? Maybe check out with the Zapier team? I hope all is good now. I want to propose an alternative to the tool you're already using, just in case you're willing to explore other options. It's a no-code integration platform called ZigiOps. It's flexible, allows customization to fit specific use cases, and establishes a bi-directional connection between the systems. And it can help you with your particular use case - display the date// from Jira in Salesforce. Feel free to take a look at it. And if you want to see it in action - you can always book a demo.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave)

Steven Trumble June 9, 2022

Hi Diana,
Haven't resolved this yet. I have reached out to Zapier as well but also waiting on a response. Thought I'd also try the community here in case the solution is on the Jira side.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events