Restricting Access from Dashboard

Nolan Bradley August 17, 2011

Hello,

My company wants to implement Jira/Greenhopper. The development side of things is fine, however I am struggling with permissions for the customer-facing end. Currently I am trying to remove two pieces from a default client Dashboard, without much success:

In the image above, I am trying to remove 2 things. The first is the "Projects" link at the very top. Customers should not be able to view general project information. The second is the ability to set workflow states from the filter gadget. The project role of customer does not have the ability to change workflow by editing the issue, so why would they here?

I appreicate any help that can be provided.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2011

I have been struggling this problem for 2 months. I thnk I post a question before and all i got back is that if customer can see the ticket, then they should be able to view report on dashboard....Let me know if anyone ever get back to you :)

Suggest an answer