Resolve screen

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2021

A have resolve screen on transition. And i have a lot of resolutions statuses and i only need 3 statuses , how i can make it work ?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Stanislav ,

You can use this 

Go to Workflow --> edit --> select transition --> properties 

jira.field.resolution.exclude in workflow properties.

jira.field.resolution.exclude

Accepted values: Resolution ID. Add comma-separated resolution IDs to the transition properties where you want to not show certain resolutions.

Thanks.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Please don't say "resolution status" - resolution and status are two totally different things and "resolution status" makes it totally unclear which one you are talking about.

Here, I am going to guess that you mean resolution, which you've got a lot of options for.

You can shorten the list by removing options in Admin -> Issues -> Resolution, but bear in mind that the list is global - all projects are using it, so you won't be wanting to remove ones that other people are using.

Your other option is to edit the workflow in your project, adding jira.resolution.include./exclude to the transition - see https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events