Resolution field on Issue

Aamer Inam: M-3521 June 26, 2014

Hi , Once i resolve an issue and close , after logging hours , resolution field displays "unresolved" , can you please help , how to correct it , is it something like some configuraiton is missing or any scheme not assigned to this field configuration ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2014

You should have resolution on the "transition screen" that is on your "resolve and close" transition.

Or set it with a psot-function that sets the resolution to a specific value.

In both cases, have a look at your workflow to see what it is doing.

I do not see such an option in post functions that once the transition is done , I could see mentioned below options :

Assign to Current User

Assign to Lead Developer

Assign to Reporter

Create Crucible Review Workflow Function

Create Perforce Job Function

Notify HipChat

Push To Remote System

Send for Fix Verification

Trigger a Webhook

Update Issue Field

wonder which to add ?

I figured it out , it is done even without adding post function .I have just added resolution screen to the transition and I can add up resoultion . Thanks for your help.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2014

Good good. If you wanted to use the post function, it was "update issue field", but the screen approach is usually better because it lets the user choose one...

Suggest an answer