Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Reset Checklist jor JIRA by Okapya

Hello,

We have Checklist for JIRA by Okapya installed on JIRA Cloud. Can someone please advice me if it's possible to reset a checklist using an automation or any other way?

Our use case is the following:

An issue can be reopened after it was closed. We have an automation that clears the assignee and does some other updates when an issue is reopened. The missing bit is that we want to reset the checklist too.

I don't insist on doing it using an automation, any approach is welcome. 

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes

Hi, @Ralitsa Vladimirova !

Clarify, please, what do you mean about reset the checklist?

Hello @Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet , I mean that we want to uncheck all checked items.

Hello @Ralitsa Vladimirova

It is not currently possible to do this kind of automation with the Checklist for Jira Cloud app. We do not plan on adding this feature to the app at this time. For the context - Checklist for Jira Cloud app was recently bought by HeroCoders, and will be integrated into the Issue Checklist Pro app, which will then become the main product.

All customers will eventually be migrated to the new checklist app when ready. From that moment, you will then be able to automate the process you are describing.

Regards,

Gracjan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events