Reports

Raul Riti November 20, 2017

Hello all, 

Can you help me, please, with a hint for: how can I create a report with all tasks CREATED by me? (for any member of team, for all projects).

Many many thanks,

Cheers, Raul

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2017

Hi Raul

The JQL for that is

creator = currentUser()

If you create a filter and share it with your team, each person that runs it will get only the tasks that they created. It can be extended to exclude closed tasks or any other customisation that you require

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017

For tickets created by you

reporter = rriti

Now this JQL filter will give you the results and now based on the results you can create charts. Please see here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/displaying-search-results-as-a-chart-720416681.html

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017

Taking note  of @Warren answer you can use below as well

creator = rriti

This will give only issues created by you. You can replace "rriti" by your username. 

Raul Riti November 20, 2017

Many thanks guys! A virtual beer mug from me :) 

Suggest an answer