Reports

Garry Mitchell July 15, 2021

Hello is there a way that i can check the teams productivity without having to go into each issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 22, 2021

Hi @Garry Mitchell ,

One of the productivity metrics is the resolution time. In your case, it can be the "average resolution time by assignee".

For that specific report, you can try Status Time app developed by our team. It provides reports on how much time passed in each status.

Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports by any field(eg. average in progress time by project, average cycle time by issue creation month). And all these are available as gadgets on the dashboard too.

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free. Hope it helps.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

How are you defining "productivity"?  (Or recording the underlying numbers you use to work out a metric?)

Garry Mitchell July 15, 2021

okay so  are a call center doing a project so i have about 20 users in jira an i want to see how many accounts they are touching per day 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Ok, makes sense, you want some form of "assignee vs account" report.

The immediate thought is my go-to to get people started on this sort of reporting - define a filter for "issues updated during yesterday" and then view it via a dashboard with a "two dimensional filter" on it, with the axes set to assignee and account.

That's quite simple, and will only tell you about "yesterday" (and I've neglected "account" - I don't know how you are representing that in your issues).  You will at least get a grid that instantly tells you things like "7 of Dave's issues were updated yesterday".  I'm sure you can come up with a better filter.

Suggest an answer