Report automatically and Blocker Report for a project

myria.souza June 12, 2021

Hello everyone,

I got 2 questions ?

1) Is there a possibility to share report burndow or velocity to slack team automatically schedulled once a day

2) How can I create a query showing every issue that got a blocker

Thanks you 

2 answers

0 votes
Sai_ManageEngine_AnalyticsPlus
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2021

Hello @myria.souza 

From your questions...
1) Is there a possibility to share report burndown or velocity to slack team automatically scheduled once a day
You can achieve this using Analytics Plus app for Jira (available in the Atlassian marketplace). You can create any report or dashboard, and share it any frequency of your choice.

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 5.00.24 PM.png

Analytics Plus offers over 150 pre-built reports and dashboards for Jira Software. In addition to that, you can also create your own reports using the drag-and-drop report builder. For advanced reports, you can either borrow from an in-built library of mathematical, statistical, and logical funcations, or use the SQL query builder.

Using Analytics Plus, you can,
1. Track progress of tasks, issues, epics, and more using prebuilt reports.
2. Predict, plan and map out project plans accurately.
3. Assess the complete project in a single dashboard to spot and troubleshoot bottlenecks.
4. Compare past project plans and completion schedules to measure the effectiveness of your project plans
5. Tag other stakeholders and discuss project plans from within the app.

If you're interested in trying out Analytics Plus, download the free trial here.

Disclaimer: I'm a product marketer for Analytics Plus app. 

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2021

Hi @myria.souza  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

From your questions...

1) Is there a possibility to share report burndow or velocity to slack team automatically schedulled once a day

Unless your team's sprints are one-day in length, why would you report on velocity every day?  Regarding burn down/up, you may not be able to send the chart with out-of-the-box Jira.  However you could use an Automation for Jira rule to calculate the values and post the results to Slack daily.  Please look here for some information to get you started:

You could use advanced JQL for this, such as:

project = myProject AND issueLinkType = "is blocked by"

Please look here for documentation on that feature:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-fields/#Advancedsearchingfieldsreference-issuelinktypeIssuelinktype

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer