1) Agile board (To Do, In Progress, Done) shared with two QA Review cycles (IT, UAT)
2) When QA review of IT moves to Done column, automation changes custom field from IT to UAT and moves ticket back in To Do for the next cycle to start
3) QA team filters for UAT cycle and reviews, moving ticket across the board to Done
1) Overall status (counts for To Do, In Progress, Done)
2) IT cycle (To Do, In Progress, Done) << Done is our challenge
3) UAT cycle (To Do, In Progress, Done)
Due to the automation moving the ticket, we currently lose the metric IT Cycle-Done.
Is there some magical way to write a JQL statement to report what was in IT Cycle-Done status combo then became UAT Cycle-To Do?
Hello @Bud Herz
I don't think it will be possible for you to get that with native Jira JQL. You might be able to find a third party app that extended the JQL in such a way that you could get what you want.
If you don't want to invest in a third party app, then going forward I would suggest that you add another custom field that you can set in that same automation, to record that change and then query on that new field.
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events