Reopen a Sprint without issues

Aleks November 17, 2017

Hi

I have a sprint without issues which is closed. Now i can't delete this sprint, becuase it doesen't have any issues. Is it possible to delete this sprint?

Kind regards 

Aleks

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

Weird, you can never start a Sprint first place if it doesn't have any issues. Then you should be able to delete it

Aleks November 17, 2017

I know, but somehow it happende :-( Because the sprint is empty, I cannot reopen it, and delete it.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

Can you see it from the backlog page? If you can send a screenshot of what you see it may help

Aleks November 17, 2017

No, it is not on the backlog page anymore. I see the sprint on the Report page.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2017

Can you send a screenshot after hiding any confidential info?

Aleks November 17, 2017

Sorry about that.

Just updated to Jira Core 7.6. Now I can delete the Sprint on the report page.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2017

Great!

Suggest an answer