Rename a closed sprint on 6.0.8

Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2013

Hello,

I am using JIRA v6.0.8.How can I rename a closed sprint?

Thanks,

Lynn

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2013
Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2013

Thanks. I did read that post, but I'm not sure that it will work on version 6.0.8.

Please advise.

0 votes
majofrancis December 7, 2020

To rename a Completed Sprint.

Go to the 'Report' Tab and select the 'Sprint Report' in the dropdown.

Select your Sprint from the dropdown. Click 'Edit Sprint' and rename it.

Naveen February 7, 2021

@majofrancisplease share the screenshots, I don't find the Edit Sprint anywhere in the screen.

Majo February 7, 2021

Hello.. PFA the snip from my JIRA instance. Please note I am on JIRA server instance version 8.5.  I am not quite sure if the same would be available in other versions as well.

Sprint.png

Naveen February 7, 2021

Thanks @Majo . I think it is available only in server instance 8.5. We are using next-gen project and I don't see any of those options (from the screenshot) in my page.

0 votes
Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2013

close ticket

Suggest an answer