Remove redundant participant emails

A Buselt August 15, 2019

In the request participants field (pictured below), there are multiple contacts showing up for the same individuals (sometimes as many as 4 different contacts). How would I remove these redundant contacts so that we would only have the correct contact email to choose?

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 9.39.39 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2019

having redundant customers listed there is not possible. You might have the same name but the underlying email will be different. if you want to remove them then remove from the Customers list in the project.

A Buselt August 15, 2019

In one instance a user is listed with two different email addresses, but three different times. The one with the same email has her nickname as one and her formal name as the other. I have no idea how this is occurring.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2019

if you have the project setup to allow customer to join simply by sending in an email then this could be the cause. you can elect to restrict customer to only those added by your agents. 

A Buselt August 15, 2019

Could you tell me where to go to see the customer list? I tried searching the documentation, but everything seems to assume I already know where it is.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2019

in the project you should see Customers in the sidebar

customers.jpg

Like A Buselt likes this
A Buselt August 15, 2019

Ah never mind. Ask and you shall find it yourself... 

Suggest an answer