Referencia al titulo

Jose Lago
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 23, 2024

Hola,

Tengo dos filtros que se llaman:

"[MANU] INC Aplicaciones"

"[PEPE] INC Aplicaciones"

Y tengo otros dos filtros que hace referencia a los anteriores:

"[MANUEL]Incidencias abiertas" tiene la siguiente query:

filter = "[MANU] INC Aplicaciones" AND status not in (Closed, Acceptance)

"[PEPE] Incidencias abiertas" tiene la siguiente query:

filter = "[PEPE] INC Aplicaciones" AND status not in (Closed, Acceptance)

Me gustaría montar algo así:

"[MANUEL]Incidencias abiertas":

filter = concatenar substring (6 caracteres de la izquierda del titulo de esta query) + INC Aplicaciones" AND status not in (Closed, Acceptance)

El resultado sería:

filter = "[MANU] INC Aplicaciones" AND status not in (Closed, Acceptance)

Esto lo quiero hacer así para tener solo un filtro para ver las incidencias abiertas y no hacer un filtro por cada persona.

Muchas Gracias!!!

Jose

2 answers

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Jose Lago

welcome to the community!

If I understand correctly, you want to filter all issues with a summary of [<something>] INC Applications - is this correct? You may want to play around with JQL's wildcard system (*), e.g. with a query like this: 

summary ~ "\"* INC Aplicaciones\""

(See here for more details on advanced JQL.)

How does this look for you?

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 24, 2024

... and just to add to the above: For more advanced use cases, there are a range of apps available in the Atlassian Marketplace that either extend JQL by additional functions, or offer alternative search and filter mechanisms.

For example, my team and I work on an app in which your use case would be easy to solve: JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchiesissue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting - as well as the ability to filter issues via regular expressions

With regular-expression-based filtering, you can apply pretty much any logic, including the one that you are after:

regex-filtering-summary.gif

The regex that I'm using is

^\[\w\w\w\w\] INC Aplicaciones$

There's a few things going on here, but TLDR, it matches all <any-4-character-word>] INC Aplicaciones values.

Once you've identified your issues, you can work on them directly in JXL (e.g., bulk edit them via copy/paste), or trigger various operations in Jira.

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2024

Hi @Jose Lago 

Not quite sure what you mean here - can you clarify?

Are you trying to have two filters in the sub-filter? If yes, you can do this using "filter in ()", rather than "filter="

Ste

---

And in Spanish, according to Google Translate...

No estoy muy seguro de lo que quieres decir aquí - ¿puedes aclarar?

¿Estás intentando tener dos filtros en el subfiltro? En caso afirmativo, puede hacerlo utilizando "filtro en ()", en lugar de "filtro="

Suggest an answer