Realizar busca em todo workflow para editar prioridade - Jira Automation

Herick Carvalho March 20, 2024

Ola a todos!!

Tenho um projeto automatizado que gera varias historias e subtarefas com start date e data limite diferentes. Como forma de focar em tarefas e saber quais tarefas devem ser realizadas durante aquela semana pensei em criar um sistema que muda o status de prioridade da tarefa caso a tarefa entre no periodo pré-definido (Data de Inicio até Data Limite)

Resumindo, preciso que assim que uma historia ou subtarefa inicie, que a prioridade dela seja mudada para P1. 

Estou realizando uma busca agendada para que encontre todas as historias que estiver em "New" ou "Defined" e que {{issue.start Date.jiraDate}} = {{now.jiraDate}}

Segue uma captura da regra

Capture_regra.PNG

O problema em questão que aparece é o seguinte:  

• A regra foi configurada com componentes que exigem que os itens sejam disponibilizados pelo acionador. Você precisa usar a opção para executar o JQL para disponibilizar itens. Os seguintes componentes exigem itens: Condição do item, Editar item

Capture_problem.PNG

Alguem sabe o que posso fazer ou outra ideia para meu problema ?? 

Qualquer ajuda será apreciada. 

Obrigado!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!!

I have an automated project that generates several histories and subtasks with different start date and data limit. As a way to focus on tasks and know which tasks must be carried out during that week, I thought about creating a system that changes the priority status of the task if the task enters the pre-defined period (Start Date to Deadline Date).

In short, as soon as a story or subtask begins, its priority must be changed to P1.

I'm running a scheduled search to find all histories that are "New" or "Defined" and that {{issue.start Date.jiraDate}} = {{now.jiraDate}}

/* first screenshot */

The problem in question that appears is the following:

The rule has been configured with components that require items to be made available by the trigger. You need to use the option to run JQL to make items available. The following components require items: Item Condition, Edit Item

/* second screenshot */

Does anyone know what I can do or another idea for my problem??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Herick Carvalho -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Your rule uses a scheduled trigger without JQL, but then the rule steps attempt to access issues.  That is what the error is describing.

One solution would be to move the JQL to the trigger, and remove any unneeded steps in the rule.  Then each issue would process, one by one.

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events