Re-Install JIRA Agile plugin

I uninstalled the plugin for some purpose. Now I want to re-install it to a particular version 7.3.0-DAILY20161214023053. I looked for the plugin from the market place but it didn't show up. 

Where can I find this plugin of this version? Once get it, I think I can manually install it. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Ann Worley Atlassian Team May 10, 2017

Will 7.3.0 do? You may find it by clicking the "View all versions" link on this page: Update JIRA Software Server

I resinstalled 7.3.0 by selecting upgrade the existing instance but it did NOTinstall the plugin. Do I have to do a full installation?

Ann Worley Atlassian Team May 10, 2017

You should be able to download JIRA Software 7.3.0 and reinstall it using the "Upload an application" link under Admin>Applications or <Base_URL>plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses

Super! That worked. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,109 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you