Rapid board issue details panel question

In the newest version of Rapid Board the Issue Details panel is quite narrow - has the width of one column. In previous version this panel had the width of the screen minus width of one column - it was quite clean then. Is there an option or configuration to have this panel like in the previous version ?

1 answer

This width is not configurable. I have not found it an issue on a widescreen monitor, e.g. when using a 4 column kanban board. It will get wider depending on how many columns you have since the total space in divided between all the clumns including the details column. Even for attached screenshot I have not found it a problems since they can be clicked to be opened in a bigger popup.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,678 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you