Questions on uploading Test cases in JIRA using Zephyr Utility

Hi,

Please help in resolving the below issues when using the "zfj-importer-utility" to upload test case.
I'm writing all my Test cases in Excel.
In the Excel sheet for all my test case , I have included a column "Description" and in the Utility column I have mapped the column "Description" with the excel column heading when I upload the test case to JIRA , Description defined in the Excel are not uploaded in JIRA

In the Excel sheet I have separated all test cases by empty Row , and in Utility I have selected Discriminator as " Empty row" , after that started to upload the test cases in JIRA but still in JIRA i could see single test case with steps of all the test cases'.
In the Utility Not able to see a column Story No , due to which I'm not able to identify my Test case with the User story number
Please provide your response .

Thank You,

1 answer

I don't have an answer but if you could help me. I have spent days trying to get the manual test steps to populate. It creates the test case but never includes the steps. Can I see how your spreadsheet is please? I am getting very desperate.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,775 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you