Query to pull all the "is blocked by" tickets under an Epic

Deleted user May 1, 2019

Hello, 

Looking for a query to pull all the "is blocked by" tickets under an associated Epic.  I don't have any add-ons available to me so I can't use the suggested syntax of "haslinks" or "issuelinktype". 

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2019

Hello @[deleted] 

• "Epic Link" = EN-2 and issueLinkType = "is blocked by"

EN-2 is the epic issue number. Please let me know if this works.

Thanks!

Deleted user May 2, 2019

Thanks @Thomas B.  Unfortunately, the query didn't work.  I'm receiving this error message --> "Field 'issueLinkType' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

I have the right permission so I think the existence of "IssueLinkType" at the Epic level may not exist.  I can find the blocked tickets if I query at the ticket level but I need to grab all the blocked tickets under an Epic.

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2019

@[deleted] that feature should be available from the story / task level. After looking into it, I could not find another way to Bulk Change, Would it be possible to add Epic Link to your story view, run the Bulk Change and then remove the Epic Link?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events