Query ticket history?

Nikhil J October 20, 2013

We've got a scenario where lot of people are updating a particular custom date field. Now this date is kind of release date and hence followed by lot of key stakeholders across the organization. We'd like to get a report by running a jql which will highlight all the tickets having updates on this release date field. Note that it'a custom field so I am not sure if we can do anything to get this insight.

Cheers,

Nikhil

3 answers

0 votes
Nikhil J November 5, 2013

Looking at the list of followers, seems like there are quite a few people interested in such feature, can someone help?

0 votes
Nikhil J October 27, 2013

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your feedback but as you rightly highlited, we can assume any timeline "X", say a week. I want to understand if there's a way to run such jql on custom fields which will query the history.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2013

There is a bit of a hole in this question. When you say "something to highlight all the tickets having field X changed", there's an implied definition of "since when". All this week? Last seven days? Today? In the month? Since I last looked?

Although it probably won't change any approaches to answering your question that much, you do need to be able to define the "since when" to get a good answer.

Suggest an answer