Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Put more than 1 Project into Roadmap

Hey!

Is it possible to put together more that 1 project (for example, 2-3 different Jira projects) with epics into the Roadmap representation (that is in BETA) ?

Thank you!

2 answers

I believe the Advanced Roadmaps feature in Jira Premium supports this. The Basic Roadmaps that comes with Jira Software only supports single project. Discalimer: I've not used Jira Premium - just going by the feature list.

tried the free trial specifically for this and it's not working :/

Jack Brickey Community Leader Mar 10, 2021

You tried Premium? Muilt-project roadmap support is part of premium but not standard. You basically create a Plan to achieve this. 

Hi @Jack Brickey , I've just tested with Premium but it does not fix the problem. If you have more than 1 project in your board filter, you will still get the message : "Your roadmap isn't available because the board filter contains multiple projects." 

As you said, the workaround is to create a Plan and sharred teams, but it is not at all what we expected, so if someone has a solution, i would appreciate the support ;) 

More information in the ticket : JSWCLOUD-20703

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Sep 07, 2020

I have not attempted this but given that Roadmap is at a Board level and a Board can represent issues from multiple projects I would assume this would be possible. Easy enough to to test it out.

Hey! Thanks for the answer!

It gave me:

Roadmaps are designed for single projects

Your roadmap isn't available because the board filter contains multiple projects. To use your roadmap, adjust the board filter to include issues from Project XXX only.

I'm using Classic Jira

It seems that it is not possible :(

Jack Brickey Community Leader Sep 07, 2020

Well then there is the answer. Thanks for testing it out.

Hi @Karyna Alieksieieva 

There is a suggestion to have multiple projects on one Roadmap you can vote/follow - see: JSWCLOUD-20703 

Ste

Like Stuart C likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

481 views 16 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you