Projects arent loading under "Project" Dropdown

Kyle Carrizales August 25, 2017

I have a user, that creates a project, and is an admin of the software. When he creates the project, it doesnt populate under the "Projects" dropdown menu. Now I made sure that the project was under the correct permission scheme. I also created a new permission scheme and opened the permissions up for anyone to access, and the user still cannot see the project. I can , however.

4 answers

0 votes
Kyle Carrizales September 11, 2017

I never thought of this, I will check and let you know.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2017

Kyle,

just to be sure here...when you say the project doesn't appear under the Projects drop down menu, do you mean the user cannot find if they go to Projects>View all projects? The list of projects represent recent projects visited so if they never went to the project it would not show. I expect this isn't the problem you are seeing but just wanted to check.

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 28, 2017
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2017

Have you checked to see that the Users and Roles are correct for the project?

Kyle Carrizales August 28, 2017

Yes, everyone should be able to access the project. There are no problems creating issues, just when the users try to access the project from the pull down menu.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 28, 2017

What browser are you using? I have seen similar issues with IE before.

Kyle Carrizales September 11, 2017

Im using IE, will try firefox.

Suggest an answer