Project users list

Luc Plas November 23, 2020

How can i make a list of the users that have access to a certain project?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi Luc,

apart from approach to request via API that already was mentioned by @Prince Nyeche sometimes there is a demand for a solution which does not require interactive with API.

In the past the App "Project Role Tab" was mentioned here in Community but I have not tested it myself - so you would need to evaluate if the approach of using some code and accessing the API or inducting a new App would the better way.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Luc Plas 

Welcome to community! You can start by using the Atlassian API for user search with Browse Permission on a Project.

Luc Plas November 25, 2020

This has nosence because at our instance all the users can browse all the projects

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2020

Hey @Luc Plas 

If that's the case then the process you're using on your Project is definitely wrong and you have to examine that first. As you need to structure your projects in a way that only members working on it has access and not everyone that's on the instance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events