Project Phases Reflected in Advanced Roadmaps

Eric Tinker October 28, 2021

Did anyone why use Advanced Roadmaps in a agile hybrid project? I would like to add the milestones and tollgates related to the project life cycle.

Thank you and regards,
Eric

2 answers

2 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

I use Advance Roadmaps for all of my projects - I find it's a much better view of what's going on in a project or program and easier for business users and project stakeholders to understand.

I like to create a version in the project to mark stage gates and milestones on the Advanced Roadmap:

SShot1.PNG

If you create a version as above, and then select 'highlight on timeline' it will give you a line to represent your milestone or stage gate:

SShot2.PNG 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Hi @Eric Tinker welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, Jira can be customized as per user needs, be it a simple, complex or hybrid projects.

All that I would say, is how you are defining your Jira workflows, requirements and projects you want to have visibility.

I would request you to have a look at advanced roadmaps guide for your planning and decision making.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events