Production Maintanance System using JIRA

Andrzej Przybylak November 29, 2021

Hello,

I am software engineer in company which has production on site. Few years ago we setup JIRA for Production Issues tickieting system which works great. Now we are searching for a solution to use JIRA for Production Maintenance system (defining objects for each production equipment, organizing maintenance plans for each production equipment).

My questions is if anyone heard about adopting JIRA for such functionality. Any hint will be valuable.

1 answer

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2021

Hi @Andrzej Przybylak ,

Thanks for posting. Did you hear about Jira Service Desk? If not, I think I would recommend you to check https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/features and see this if it sorts out your requirement or not? These are ITSM software features like request, incident, problem, asset,  change and config management. 

Please check and let me know if that helps. 

If yes, please accept the answer. Thanks.

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

I'd suggest the same.

The notion of "object" in Jira Service Management could be used to model your production equipment, etc.

Suggest an answer