Problem with completing the spring in JIRA Cloud

Peter Pauwlik July 31, 2017

Hi All,

I am experiencing a weird problem what I have never faced before, despite we are using JIRA for a considerable time now...

when on the Active sprints view I am trying to complete the sprint what we have recently deployed to production, I am getting a warning message that says:

0 issues were done
6 issues were incomplete

Select where all the incomplete issues should be moved...

(please find attached also screenshots from the Active sprint view, as well as a result of a query for the same sprint that shows the issues have resolutions...

Appreciate if you could share any idea / suggestion what can be wrong and how could I overcome on this issue, and preventing to move these "incomplete" issues to backlog - as they have been successfully tested and rolled out to production, which are traced accordingly on the issue workflow status as well...

thank you
PeterJIRA-active-sprint-view - cannot complete Sprint.PNGJIRA-Query results - Spring with resolved issues.PNG 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

Which columns are these issues in on the board?

Peter Pauwlik July 31, 2017

Managed to resolve the problem, the issue was that the last / end status where my issues are, that status was not mapped on any column on the active sprints view.

thank you for the follow-up

Suggest an answer