Problem with a category of a status

Mathieu Abeille November 13, 2017

Here is a screenshoot of my problem :Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 2.19.24 PM.pngI wonder why my tickets that are in "open" (set with a "To Do" category) are considered as "In Progress". Do you have any idea how I can fix that?

Best regards.

Mathieu

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

The board columns are coloured according to position, they have nothing to do with the category of the status within them.  The left hand column is the "to do" and hence blue, the right hand column is "done" and hence green.  All others are "in progress".

You could stick accepted into the to-do column if you wanted.  The status would still be green and the column would remain blue.

On boards, the status colour is irrelevant.  It's displayed, but the boards don't care what it is.

There are two things you could do here - match the colour by changing open to the in-progress category, or move it into the first column.  Neither way matters too much, the columns don't care.

Mathieu Abeille November 13, 2017

Thanks a lot !

Suggest an answer