Problem trying to access my Jira board

Gabriel Reis June 14, 2021

I have a free account on Jira to create boards to my projetcs, but today, when I tried to log in into said board, there was a message signaling a payment problem withm my account.

I would like to know how can I solve this issue and, if it's not possible to solve, how can I retrieve all the information that I have on my board.

I attached bellow a photo with the message I received when I tried to log in.

Problema Jira.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Pedro Silva June 14, 2021

Hi @Gabriel Reis 

Are you the admin?

One way, you can try it to solve it is to reach out the Support:

Atlassian Support

Gabriel Reis June 14, 2021

Unfortunately I'm not. But I know the person who is.

The admin can retrieve the data from my board?

In the meantime, I'll try to contact Atlassian Support.

Thanks for yout help Pedro.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

and select the "billing" option

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2021

Hi @Gabriel Reis

in a state like this even your admin cannot access the products/the site - but usually the admin can raise a request with Atlassian.

You stated you would be on a Free plan - I encountered the very same when I was on trial for a "Standard" plan but enabled more users than those are allowed on Free plan (10 users). When the trial was about to end the Cloud system cannot guess which users to deactivate - so the site was deactivated. I could reduce the amount of users to 10 and to start the conversion to a Free plan.

I guess the issue for your products/site is resolved meanwhile?

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer