Problem Displaying Kanban Board Name ...

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2015

We have a Kanban board named "RFP Kanban Board".  When you view the board, the name "RFP Kanban Board" is displayed across the top, as one would expect.

We have another Kanban board named "All Active RFPs".  When you view this board, the name "Kanban Board" is displayed across the top, not "All Active RFPs" as one would expect.

Can anyone suggest what we've missed ?  The boards were created by different users - could it be a permission issue ?   JIRA v6.4, JIRA Agile v6.6.68.

Thanks,

Kel

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2015

Hi Kelly,

If I'm not mistaken, you're coping with this known issue in JIRA 6.4.x:

If so, please vote on it and watch it for future updates from the team.

Cheers.

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

Hi @Andy Nguyen , Is there a way to see the name of the kanban instead of "Kanban Board"?

Andy J.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2015

Georges, In the meantime while the suggestion above is considered, you should be able to get this to work using a workaround. You can create a dummy project, say 'Dummy' and include it in the board's filter. This will allow the title to display instead of Kanban Board. I have tested this myself and confirm it works. Hope this information helps. Andy Jean

Suggest an answer