Priority the personal tasks for muti-projects

Ulysses Kao October 28, 2019

I have multiple tasks in multiple projects.

I would like to prioritize these tasks as personal view.

May I have your suggestion about how do I do it in Jira Cloud/Software?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2019

I would create an agile board with all the tickets assigned to me to do this. On an agile board you can see whatever you like, maybe the filter criteria is a bit more complex than just assigned to me but that's the logic behind. Later you might want to see each project as a swimline to easily see what belongs where

Ulysses Kao October 28, 2019

Hi @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group 

But an agile board only can effect in one project right?

I would like to see all of my tasks in muti-projects in one board. or contact in one project

Or could you point out what kind of agile board you said?

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2019

Agile boards are based on queries, usually are for one project but you can do a query for all projects and see that output as an agile board.

See on the board settings that you have a query there that you could change for another or edit that one 

Like Ulysses Kao likes this
Ulysses Kao October 29, 2019

Thank you, you answered my question

Suggest an answer