Pricing Tiers Table

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi All,

Is there a pricing table available somewhere which shows pricing for Jira Software, Jira Service Management & Confluence across all tiers?

From what I can see Atlassian has the following tiers:

1-10, 11-15, 16-25 etc.. Looking for pricing information across each of these tiers across Atlassian products for Cloud 

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

Cloud is simply priced per user once you get above Free (<=10 for JSW or 3 for JSM)). Please refer to Atlassian's pricing here - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

the above link is for JSW and you can enter the number of users you need for a quote. You can do similar for the other products in their associated product pricing pages.

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2022

Thank you @Jack Brickey - Here is what I was looking for - https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira-software pricing for all tiers in one place.

EasyLot August 22, 2022

Related to pricing - could you please help me, what if I get above free =>10?

In the next month(s) I'll be invoiced after the actual number of the users.

What if later I'll have again less than 10 users? Will it be free again (until the number remains under 10) or as it exceeded 10 once - it won't?

Thank you in advance!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

Hi @EasyLot ,

yes you will be build for all users, e.g. 11 users = 11 paid licenses. If you then go below 10 you can change your plan back to free under settings- billing.

Like EasyLot likes this
EasyLot August 22, 2022

Thanks a lot @Jack Brickey  !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders